Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?
Join our team!
Current job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
|Location:||St. Paul, MN|
AE Job description, reporting relationship
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the incumbent in this position will be responsible for new business development and client relationship management. The focus is on prospecting for and securing new client relationships for Livingston solutions, with a primary focus on promoting U.S. Brokerage as a platform. This position works to better understand their clients’ cross-border supply chain and sell additional Livingston solutions to improve it. The Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Identifying potential client opportunities and creating and executing a contact management plan to introduce Livingston solutions.
· This position requires high volume daily cold calling
· Executing a cold calling program to develop new client relationships
· Working closely with the Client Service Manager and other departmental sales specialists to develop strategic account plans and client contact.
· Developing a solid understanding of new and existing key account business. Reviewing and analyzing client business trends i.e. revenue and transactions for all Livingston solutions. Identifying and developing business growth and profitability strategy for each key account within designated territory.
· Ensuring targets are achieved.
**Two positions needed. One to cover North St. Paul, MN and the other to cover South St. Paul, MN
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· A minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 4 years progressive sales experience (customs brokerage/ transportation/logistics is an asset) - **This is an entry to mid level field sales position
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
· Strong organizational and negotiation skills with the ability to drive change and deliver targeted results
· Outstanding problem solving skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· CRM experience is a plus
· Opportunity requires a commitment to our 4 week training program in Chicago
North America’s number one company focused on customs brokerage and trade compliance, Livingston International also offers consulting and global trade management services as well as international freight forwarding across North America and around the globe.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Livingston is a dominant customs broker along the U.S.-Canada border. Its U.S. headquarters and air/sea hub are located in Chicago, with regional centers in Los Angeles, New York and Norfolk. Livingston employs more than 2,700 employees at over 100 key border points, sea ports, airports and other strategic locations across North America as well as in Europe and Asia.
Stay updated on Livingston-related news at http://livingstonintl.com
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/livingston_intl